The Kenya Education for Employment Program (KEFEP) and the Supporting Innovation in the Technical and Vocational Education Sector; Towards Productivity and Competitiveness (SITVES) are five year and three -year programs, respectively, that aim to strengthen and support technical and vocational education and training (TVET) in Kenya by assisting researchers and initiatives that address knowledge gaps in Kenya.
Admedia communications Ltd was contracted by CICan Kenya for a livestreaming event for a 2-day forum, starting 10th November and ending 11th November 2021. The main focus of the forum was to showcase innovations and highlight research findings from TVET institutions engaged in applied research on campus under the SITVES and KEFEP programs. The 2-day forum was especially focused on exploring;
• How applied research can enhance TVET delivery within institutions in terms of enhancing gender and supporting entrepreneurship and innovation among students.
• How applied research in TVET can also benefit industries, enterprises, communities and government.
With a knack for event management, planning, co-ordination and implementation, the expected output that Admedia Communications ensured to deliver for the success of the event included the below mentioned deliverables;
• A timely organized and interactive virtual meeting capable of welcoming more than 500 participants
• A video and audio recording of the meeting
• A recording of the meeting for provision of evidence of the livestream event
• Text, audio and video of key messages from the event
• Synthesis of text interactions of participants during the launch
• Provision of all archived recordings, visitor statistics and data to serve as a repository for CIC on future decision-making.